Our Head Vet Dr Emma Nicholas shared advice on taking care of pets joints, mobility and arthritis in the Petwell blog. Do you know the ten signs of joint mobility of deterioration in pets?
Have you noticed?
1. Difficult walking, running and climbing
2. Less active in the day
3. Struggling to groom their rear end
4. Sleeping more
5. Slowing down on their walks
6. Unable to walk as far
7. Struggling to jump up
8. Not as playful as they were
9. Whimpering or licking at a joint
10. Joints warm to touch or flinching
Did you recognise any of these in your own pet? If so contact us for a check-up.
To find out more on how to spot arthritis in dogs and cats and how you can help your pets stay in shape read the full article on the Petwell blog.